Do you know an older Oregonian (60+) who has struggled to find addiction treatment and/or recovery supportive housing in Oregon due to their age? Maybe you have? Or do you have a family member over 60 who you have tried to help find the support they need to recover from addiction?
AGE+ and Oregon Recovers are conducting a study on behalf of the Oregon Health Authority, evaluating substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services and supportive housing resources for older Oregonians.
We are seeking applicants for a series of in-person and virtual focus groups around the state during the month of August and hope you will help us recruit participants!
- Applicants should be in recovery and over 60 -OR- have an older loved one who they have assisted in finding treatment/housing.
- We will be organizing 4-6 in-person, 90 minute focus groups around Oregon during the month of August.
- There are limited spaces available, but those who are selected will receive a $50 gift card for participation.
- Completing the application does not obligate you to participate nor does it ensure you will be selected.
- We will subsequently hold two virtual focus groups as well.
- All information provided will remain strictly confidential and participants will only be identified by their first name during and after the process.
- Please share our application with your network via email and social media!
The application deadline is Friday, August 5th. Thank you in advance for helping us recruit a robust cohort of older Oregonians in recovery!